- Casio Releases New High-Brightness Lamp-Free Projectors with Greater Smart Device Compatibility
- The new Ultra Short Throw projector from CASIO provides a solution with a vision for schools
High illuminative performance, long life time and maximum technical flexibility: the XJ-UT310WN from CASIO means that in future, lessons will be a multimedia experience.
- Lightweight, ergonomic and extremely robust...
The new DT-970 scanner terminal, which was designed specifically for retail and intralogistics applications such as inventory data collection, features some impressive specifications: Weighing in at just 215 grams, it offers 200 hours of battery life when used with standard batteries, can withstand being dropped from heights of up to two metres and features protection against water and dust in accordance with IP67.
- Casio Releases New Mercury-free Ultra Short-Throw Projector
3,100 Lumens High Brightness Delivered by Casio’s Laser & LED Hybrid Light Source,
Plus Outstanding Smart Device Connectivity
- Casio Releases New PRO TREK Featuring
Deep Green Sapphire
Inspired by the Green Flash of the Rising and Setting Sun
Hands Move Independently to Indicate Compass Bearing,
Atmospheric Pressure/Altitude, and Temperature